CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Thought

As predicted, winter break=success. Now, its back to the books. You know lately I've been realizing about how much time I have left in highschool. I know what you're thinking- wait, she's only a sophomore- okay you're right but still. 2 and a half more years. 2 and a half years ago I was in 7th grade. That felt like yesterday. It's gone by so fast and here I am at the school I've been dreaming about since kindergarten. I know I shouldn't be worried about it, and I'm not, but I'm just putting things into perspective. 2 years from today I will be about 4 months away from graduating. That's nuts. Sooo, with this in mind, I'm just gonna live it up. Whatever life throws at me, I'll throw it right back. 2011 here I come! And that's my little thought for today.

0 comments: