CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 11, 2011

It's time for...

SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!
Let me tell you, I need this break.
Badly.
My life has been insaneeee lately. I get so tired. Like at piano yesterday I was about to fall asleep. Whoops! Track has been pretty good. I'm not good enough to compete in invitationals ( i wish i was) but I do run in the dual meets. I'm on the 4X800 team :) and I run the 800 too. I've also been worrying about choir auditioins for next year. I found out if I make it in a few days. I wanna know soooo bad! I also took/failed my permit test last week. But dont worry, I got it yesterday!!! :) yay! Anyways, that's it. I wish I could write some more but my brain is fried and I have to go get ready to hang out tonight. Whoo!

0 comments: