CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Finally...










Yay I actually have pictures now! These are from the invitional at MV that I was in!





This is me and my best friend Hannah! (friends since birth!)



Like my new blog background? Yeah, I love Harry Potter...it comes out in a little less than 2 months! You know what else is soon? SUMMER! FREEDOM! Except not really cuz I have summer school but oh well! So last night we had our big Rock N Roll Revue choir concert! It was a blast! I love singing! I'm exhausted from it though cuz I got home late and I still had to do hw that I didnt wanna do! I never wanna do homework anymore. We're at the time of the year where there's important finals but everyone is sick of studying and doing homework. That's me! I just need to hold on for one more week! I'm so ready for summer!

1 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

Ah my two Hannah's!!! Happy Summer to ya-Have fun!