CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 18, 2011

Last week!

Last week I flew (by myself) to Kansas to visit my sister Tracie and her family in her lovely home in Topeka. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera so sorry no pics! :( Anyways, it was a great trip! I love being an aunt! I have 4 nephews and 1 niece that live there and I LOVE EM TO DEATH!! They are such cute, nice, and clever kids. Seriously they are the best! So my week there was mostly just me hanging out with the Haddocks. Me and my (barely younger than me) nephew Porter played a lot of video games...acutally mostly just one video game...haha yea I'm a little nerdy when it comes to Star Wars Battlefront II. It's a good game!! Haha but another thing we did was go see Harry Potter 7 Part II at 12:30 A.M. IT WAS SO FREAKING GOOD!!!!!!!! I LOVE HARRY POTTER SO MUCH!!!! I bawled when it was over. Harry Potter has been part of my life for the last 10 years. Thats most of my life!! It was depressing to see it over! I reallllly wanna go to Florida and see Harry Potter land! That's my dream! :) I wanna see that movie again though! Ahh so good! I also went to cross country practice with Porter too! It was fun! I love running and it was cool to run with the kids in Kansas that do too! The last activity I did in Kansas was going to the lake! My sister lives on a lake so it was really easy to just walk out the back door and go tubing! Which is what we did 3 times! Tubing is soso fun! I finally learned how to wakeboard too! I can't believe I haven't done it before this! It's really easy and fun! I'm now part of the Nichols Family Wakeboarding Club! Yay! On the last day I was there we drove to Kansas City and went to this burger place called Five Guys (it was amazingg) and then we went shoe shopping! I got some new church shoes, running shoes, and these really cute shoes called Sperrys! I love them! That night, I flew home. So here I am back in the 106 degree Mesa. Overall, it was an awesome trip and I can't wait to go back next summer! :) Next week: Salt Lake City, Utah. I'll take pics this time!! Hope you're having a pleasant summer!

0 comments: