CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 19, 2011

This post is long over-due!

My computer is being all slow and dumb so it wont let me post the pictures..so I've put off posting thinking I'll just wait till it magically gets fixed but it hasnt..so no picture for now :(

Anyways, wow it's been almost 2 months since I've posted! Life is fast. I've been busier than busy, sometimes overly stressed (dang AP english!), BUT it's been so fun and I ♥ my life!

Highlights:

- Homecoming- I didn't actually talk about it so I'll just summarize. I went to homecoming with my best friend Josh Bethea :) He was such a great date and we probably had the most fun out of anyone in our group. The dance was crazy and fun and for our night activity we played bunko (me and josh lost miserably). We had our day activity the next weekend and it was a blast! I had a meet that morning and then right when I got back to the school, I hurried to Josh's house. We went to the lake and wakeboarded all day. It was awesome. And then at night when made brick oven pizzas and just chilled. It was just the greatest! :) (And i actually have a lot of pics from all this but i cant post them!!)


- Cross Country- This was such an amazing season. I grew as a runner and our team grew closer as a family. I was able to compete in the Sectional and State meet and they were just great opportunities. State went really well for me. I've learned this season that your mental attitude is a huge factor in how you're going to race, and for that meet I felt mentally there. Our team didnt place as well as we wanted to, but it's okay cuz there's always next year! I ♥ Toro XC!!!! :)


- License- I got my license!! I LOVE the freedom of driving places on my own! Only problem: I dont have my own car so I can't really drive whenever I want. So if you know anyone that's selling their car for cheap, let me know!!


- School and stuff- Like I said, AP english is pretty stressful but you know I think I can get throught it. (hopefully) Choir has been awesome! I love it! This Christmas season we're going to be singing at the Temple and I'm so excited :) Speaking of Christmas season, its almost here!!! Thanksgiving is next week and then after that it's all downhill schoolwise! I can't wait for after Christmas cuz my family is going to Kansas for my nephew's baptism! 2011 is almost over!!


Hopefully I'll be able to post pictures soon!


1 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

Loved the update Hannah! I miss you :) can't wait to see all the fun pictures!